No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Other Sellers on Orljaa
Price AED 8.00 Inc VAT
African Locust Beans (Iru) 100g
Locust bean, commonly referred to as iru by Yorubas, ‘ogiri’, ‘dawa dawa’ by Igbos, is a local seasoning or condiment used in African Cuisine.
1. The fermented locust bean seed is used in controlling diabetes and cholesterol level.
2. It helps to promote good sight and aids digestion.
3. It is used for treating stroke and hypertension.
4. The water and alcoholic extracts of fermented locust bean is used to reduce blood sugar.
5. It is used in the management of bacterial infections.
6. The locust bean contains tannins, which is often recommended for the treatment of diarrhoea.
7. It is a potential benefit for enhancing weight loss
Get the African Locust Beans Now!
- Store Name: Aanis
- Vendor: Aanis
- No ratings found yet!
AED 30.00 Inc VATAED 30.00 Inc VAT
AED 57.50 Inc VATAED 57.50 Inc VAT
AED 220.00 Inc VATAED 220.00 Inc VAT